Finally a flat and of course Internet Saga continues

2008/05/20

Finally a flat and of course Internet Saga continues


Finally I have found a flat and already have moved in. Almost in the city centre, so if anyone cares to visit Prague - let me know.

Today I have tried to contact O2 to provide me Internet connection. Our communication with sales droid was like this:

Me: Dobri den, do you speak english?

He: No. Czech only.

Me: Sorry, I do not speak Czech.

Him: Czech only.

Me: So you can't help me?

Him: No. Czech only.

Luckily, I have been able to find a guy, who did not speak english also, but was willing to help. It seems that I need an agreement from landlord to have Internet, but he will be not responsible if I do not pay. So wtf?

Btw, the agency, which has helped me to find a flat is http://www.happyhouserentals.com/

0 comments :