More fun in Saudi

2008/01/16

More fun in Saudi


Today I have changed the hotel, from old one to new one. From 20 riyal by taxi to 5 minutes by feet. Have checked - this one has heating in my room, colour tv (which even works) and hot water. The room is premium luxury smoking one, very nice.

So I have made two staffs unhappy today - old one, which was not happy that I am leaving and new one - which was not happy that I am comming ;)

Yesterday I have tried to eat something like a pear with taste like a pine - some wax stuff.

Riyadh looks rich today again. Security here is high (probably related to Bush visit), almost in every building you need to provide passport with visa.

No women, no boose, no drugs - it is christian heaven!

2 comments :

Aistis Zen said...

vo, krutai. tixliau - xujovai :) kaip be boozes? :( padaryk kokiu fotkiu!

A

A bloke in Europe said...

heh, nus be boozes kol kas dar ne labai blogai :D itariu, kad isryskes ta problema po savaites, kitos ;))

tai kad fotkint nieko negalima.. pabnadysiu pasaudyt su telefu is viesbucio lango